NOTE: Anyone caught violating these guidelines will be blocked and/or called out publicly on social media if a resolution can’t be reached between parties in private.
- Refrain from using AI/ML generative models (i.e. Stable Diffusion, Novel AI, DALL-E, etc.) for creating fanart, custom stream assets, etc.
- Avoid using Aiyoku’s voice to train an A.I. to replicate it w/o permission.
- Please reach out first for Aiyoku’s approval if you plan to create fan merchandise of her designs to sell at both conventions & online shops.
- Reselling fan merchandise on various sites like Aliexpress without prior authorization is strictly forbidden. 💢
- Make sure it’s derivative enough to avoid violating her BOOTH Shop TOS.
- This mainly applies to any VRoid items that either are inspired by her likeness and/or feature it.
- If you post fanart on social media, use the hashtag #yokuillust and/or mention Aiyoku so that she can see it! 💜
- Sending it via DMs or directly in Aiyoku’s Fanbase is also acceptable.
- Older pieces are featured directly on her persona reference doc.
- Fanart posted onto Bluesky will show up in these custom feeds:
- Please refrain from white-washing her skintone in all forms of art.
- Genderbent designs of her VTuber models are totally OK to create! 👍
- Everything also applies to any commissioned works that are gifted to her.
- Make sure to use content/trigger warnings if they are deemed necessary.
- Aiyoku doesn’t mind being shipped with her friends & other content creators as long as they’re also comfortable with it.
- Please respect the wishes of both parties to avoid causing drama online.