Frequently Asked Questions
I only accept art trades from fellow artists & close friends of mine.
I’ve been drawing since I was around 11-12 years old or earlier. I didn’t pick up digital art until after my friend MeeMee Costa gave me a Wacom Bamboo tablet as a gift while we were both taking a Graphic Design class in 2014.
Feedback collected from the members of Aiyoku’s Fanbase is kept in a private Trello board.
I have no problem with this as long as it is for non-profit / personal use with credit & a link back to my content. However, I do not appreciate my work being used for commercial purposes without my explicit and/or written permission. Please contact me if you see anything suspicious so that I can take action.
I don’t mind being shipped with friends of mine as long as they’re also okay with it. Please make sure to use content & trigger warnings if necessary when you’re posting such content on Twitter.
- Personal use means someone is not making any money with my work (i.e. profile pictures, social media banners, etc.)
- Commercial use means they are making revenue with my work (i.e. Twitch & YT streams, physical merchandise, etc.)
- Canva: Virtual tokens that I can use to get their premium photos, icons, or illustrations for FREE
- Carrd: 30% of each upgrade or renewal to one of their subscription plans (i.e. Pro Lite, Pro Standard, Pro Plus)
- Casting Call Club: Karma and/or a FREE CCC membership if a friend upgrades to being a Gold member
- Ko-Fi Gold: The same benefits that come with subscribing to the platform’s subscription service
- MEGA: 20% of the revenue from each purchase made by a user I’ve referred to MEGA
- Throne Gifts: Various items sold by Amazon & other online sellers that are mailed to me
Yes, but I can’t guarantee that I’ll sing every song that is requested by fans. You can submit them through here.
Yes! I love collaborating with other singers.