Frequently Asked Questions
Yes! If you post it on Twitter or Mastodon, use #yokuillust and/or mention me so that I can see it! Sending it via DMs or directly in Aiyoku’s Fanbase is also acceptable. All fanart is featured on here or my persona reference doc.
I only accept art trades from fellow artists & close friends of mine.
I’ve been drawing since I was around 11-12 years old or earlier. I didn’t pick up digital art until after my friend MeeMee Costa gave me a Wacom Bamboo tablet as a gift while we were both taking a Graphic Design class in 2014.
Aside from sending DMs to individual clients, I mainly keep track of progress on commissions via Trello. General updates like changes to my TOS are announced as often as needed in Aiyoku’s Fanbase.
All clients will receive a Google form link to submit testimonials.
Those who ordered VRoid models will receive the following items:
- Reference sheet of their model to post on social media with credit
- A 3D model showcase that will be published on YouTube & Twitter
Because I’m a neurodivergent individual who is currently living with my family under one roof. I may need to take breaks from working on commissions due to health, travel, burnout, and other personal circumstances that affect my productivity.
Feedback collected from the members of Aiyoku’s Fanbase is kept in a private Trello board.
Staff applications for Aiyoku’s Fanbase will be kept open indefinitely.
I have no problem with this as long as it is for non-profit / personal use with credit & a link back to my content. However, I do not appreciate my work being used for commercial purposes without my explicit and/or written permission. Please contact me if you see anything suspicious so that I can take action.
I don’t mind being shipped with friends of mine as long as they’re also okay with it. Please make sure to use content & trigger warnings if necessary when you’re posting such content anywhere.
- Personal use means someone is not making any money with my work (i.e. profile pictures, social media banners, etc.)
- Commercial use means they are making revenue with my work (i.e. Twitch & YT streams, physical merchandise, etc.)
- Canva: Virtual tokens that I can use to get their premium photos, icons, or illustrations for FREE
- Carrd: 30% of each upgrade or renewal to one of their subscription plans (i.e. Pro Lite, Pro Standard, Pro Plus)
- Casting Call Club: Karma and/or a FREE CCC membership if a friend upgrades to being a Gold member
- Ko-Fi Gold: The same benefits that come with subscribing to the platform’s subscription service
- MEGA: 20% of the revenue from each purchase made by a user I’ve referred to MEGA
- Throne Gifts: Various items sold by Amazon & other online sellers that are mailed to me
Yes, but I can’t guarantee that I’ll sing every song that is requested by fans. You can submit them through here.
Yes! I love collaborating with other singers.
My music is available on the following platforms: