Aiyoku’s Fanbase is a community that’s split across on two separate platforms.
- A custom verification system in place to keep trolls & raiders out.
- Various self-assignable roles that members can claim on their own.
- Lots of public & private categories that are unlocked with certain roles.
- It’s publicly visible through the Twitter Community search results.
- Roles are limited to 3 different options: Admins, Mods, and Members.
- Tweets must be related to Aiyoku’s content in some way, shape, or form.